Hotline Marketing is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Hotline Marketing may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 01, 2023.
What do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What do we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at support -at- hotlinemarketing.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 404, Paradise Park, Khoja Society, Nr. Ved Mandir, Kankaria, Ahmedabad – 22 (India)
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Organizations established in the EU and processing personal data of EU-based individuals are, in almost all cases, required to comply with the GDPR as of January 01 2023 The GDPR updates and harmonizes the framework for processing personal data in the European Union, and brings with it new obligations for organizations and new rights for individuals.
The team at Hotline Marketing is fully committed to the requirements of the GDPR. Our legal and policy experts have closely analyzed the requirements of the GDPR and continue to monitor new guidance on best practices for implementing the requirements of the GDPR. We have taken these new requirements to heart and made changes to our products, contracts, and policies to ensure that we are fully in compliance with the GDPR. Hotline Marketing services comply with the GDPR as of January 01, 2023.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
We respect your privacy rights and therefore you may contact us at any time we shall work diligently to respect your choices and requests regarding your Personal Information. The purpose of the list stipulated below is to allow Users and Contacts to exercise their rights under applicable privacy and data protection regulations:
- Right of Access: You may request to access your Personal Information and obtain a copy of your personal information which is being processed by Hotline Marketing. In the event that you request to know what Personal Information is being processed by us, we will provide you with the following information free of charge: purposes of the processing; categories of Personal Information processed; recipient(s) of Personal Information; length of time during which the Personal Information will be stored; your privacy rights; and information on data transfers. Such requests will be made by sending a request to support -at- hotlinemarketing.com, please make sure to provide your relevant details.
- Right of Rectification: You may request to change, update or complete any missing data we process about you, by sending an email to support -at- hotlinemarketing.com with your relevant details. Please note that we may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
- Right of Erasure: You may at any time withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information. In this case, if there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing of your Personal Information (e.g. to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, etc.) and the Personal Information is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected, we will erase your data. Such withdrawal of consent will be made by sending an email to support -at- hotlinemarketing.com, with your relevant details.
- Right of Restriction of Processing: You may request us to restrict the processing of your Personal Information if one of the following applies: (i) the accuracy of the Personal Information is contested by you; (ii) the processing is unlawful; or (iii) if we no longer need the Personal Information. Such a request will be made by sending an email with the relevant details to support -at- hotlinemarketing.com
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. Such a request will be made by sending an email with your relevant details to support -at- hotlinemarketing.com
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are collecting or processing your Personal Information not in accordance with the laws, you can complain to the applicable data protection authority.
Personal Information will be retained by Hotline Marketing in such a way that you can be identified only as long as is necessary for Hotline Marketing’s processing activities (“Processing Date”). Hotline Marketing will adopt the same retention policy for all Users and Contacts regardless of their place of residence, which will follow the reasonable mandatory retention period, which is 7 years from the Processing Date.
Please note that we may retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide the Services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to remove Business Profiles existing on our servers or if you prefer that we will not disclose your Business Profiles to our Users, vendors, or business partners, you may opt-out by contacting support -at- hotlinemarketing.com. In this case, we shall not continue to use or disclose your Business Profiles.
Please be notified: some of the information that is gathered about you may arrive from the web and is public on other platforms. In some cases, you may encounter your details again after a request for removal, in case they were re-collected over the web, contributed by other partners, or in other means that are not including access to your device. We recommend you periodically check your profile or the Services to ensure that your then-existed profile or account includes only the Information you chose to have displayed.
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Hotline Marketing‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Malik Merchant LLP, 404, Paradise Park, 17 Khoja Society, Nr. Ved Mandir, Kankaria, Ahmedabad – 22 (India).
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only.
Hotline Marketing provides the information and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Hotline Marketing.
We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly.
However, Hotline Marketing takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This site includes some product lists & links to other vendors’ products & services, purchasing from which we get a certain commission.
We actively do mention & publish earning numbers of our own business, other vendors, products & businesses along with strategies & tactics used to achieve those results.
Please note that these examples are based on our & other individual’s experiences, a lot of hard work, time, money & resources invested after it. They may or may not work for your specific business idea and are not to be interpreted as a guarantee or promise of earnings or success.
The materials provided on our website are not to be interpreted as a “get rich quick” scheme in any way. Launching a successful business online or offline takes years of consistent effort and hard work.
Your results are dependent upon multiple factors, including but not limited to, your skills, financial resources, sales & marketing knowledge, soft skills, geographical area, political & social conditions, business model, and time you devote to becoming successful in your online or offline business. Because of this, we cannot guarantee your earnings, not every $1.
Refund & Money Back Grantee
We DO NOT OFFER Any Refund & Money Back Grantee with most of the purchases made on our website including our training programs, services, membership subscription, software, and/or goods – unless we specifically mention it, in which case you can ask for a refund by contacting our support here support -at- hotlinemarketing.com
If you don’t feel comfortable with our policy, please don’t buy in the first place, instead enjoy our free material & resources.
For any 3rd party promotion on our website, please read their refund policy carefully before making any purchase. We are not responsible for any dispute in such a matter.